11 Things To Remember in Life
19 December, 2018
- Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
- Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
- If you don’t like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
- You can’t start the best chapter if you keep rereading the last.
- If it doesn’t open, it’s not your door.
- Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.
- Sometimes you need to talk to a three year old just so you can understand life again.
- Listen and silent are spelled with the same letters. Think about it.
- Sometimes, you have to stop thinking so much and just go where your heart takes you.
- You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
- Never stop believing because miracles happen every day.
Join my Newsletter
I'd love to stay in touch! Sign up now to get
4 FREE yoga flows!
"*" indicates required fields
The challenge with coming to terms with tapas in yoga (one of the five external guidelines for life) is…